Copy it into your
own blog, erase my answers & write your own….then leave me a
comment & I’ll come read your ABC’s! It’s kinda fun.
1. A is for age: Late 20’s
2. B is for beer of choice: None. I’m boring. Shirley Temple is my drink of choice.
3. C is for career right now: Domestic Engineer/Goddess
4. D is for your dog’s name? No dog.
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Ummm… toilet paper? Computer?
6. F is for favorite TV show(s) at the moment? Gilmore Girls, Heroes, Grey’s Anatomy
7. G is for favorite game: Monopoly once upon a time, been a while since I’ve played board games.
8. H is for Home town: A small-ish university town in a state in the Pacific Northwest.
9. I is for instruments you play? Ummm… the dishwasher?
10. J is for favorite juice: Not a fan of juice, sometimes *fresh* apple cider.
11. K is for whose butt you’d like to kick: My sister’s ex for being an ass. Or my dad for sucking at being a dad and being an ass to my mom.
12. L is for last place you ate: Finished my spaghetti on the green loveseat.
13. M is for marriage: 4.5 years. 5 this spring.
14. N is for your full name: N is for nice try… You know my first name, that’s enough.
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: The older boy’s birth. Wouldn’t recommend it.
16. P is for people you were with today: My 3 boys.
17. Q is for quote: “My penis hurts.” Compliments of the 3yo.
18. R is for Biggest Regret: Hmmm… that dh and I didn’t get serious about our debt earlier in our marriage maybe…
19. S is for status: Status of my boobs: deflated from the little milk monster… Still married to the big one though, and plan to be until I drop dead (or die in my sleep, whatever). And *definitely* not pregnant. Nope.
20. T is for time you woke up today: Ummm… 8:15 I think.
21. U is for underwear you have on now: Nice, plain Hanes Her Way. Save the nicer stuff for any other time of the month.
22. V is for vegetable you love: Love? Hah. I like romaine lettuce, peas, *fresh* green beans, carrots, mashed potatoes… but not quite love. Chocolate is a different story though.
23. W is for worst habit: Getting frustrated easily. Patience has escaped me in my old age.
24. X is for x-rays you’ve had: For ovulation pain after my miscarriage, teeth, collar bone when my sister broke hers in utero (dr’s office switched our medical records and wouldn’t switch them back – so my sister broke her collar bone a month or three before she was born).
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Chocolate milk and french toast for breakfast… Toasted cracked wheat bread with lemon-dill cream cheese and smoked salmon for lunch… Spaghetti and breadsticks for dinner…
26. Z is for zodiac sign? Taurus. Bull headed, stubborn, loyal. Yup. Pretty accurate.