Well, I *was* asleep. Everybody in the house was in bed and in or on their way to snoozeland by 10:30pm. Which is a feat in our house, especially because that included me. Well, guess who woke up at 1am? Promptly whining and waking me up, then waking up poor dh. Because he wanted to cuddle. Dude, if we had a big enough bed I wouldn’t mind so much, but I miss having dh in our bed because he ends up going into the guest room to cuddle with the toddler (because he can’t really lactate for the little guy).
Which reminds me, I’m thinking of just using annoyingly cute pseudonyms for everybody (because, yeah, ds1 and ds2 gets old), but can’t come up with any really cute ones that make sense so far. Anybody want to help?
Then what’s really keeping me up is the list of things I want to get done tomorrow.
* bake two batches of bread done
* freeze spaghetti sauce in progress
* email dh’s college friends done
* email aunt and uncle done
* make more Garlic Lime Chicken spices done
* figure out dinner – and thaw it done
* do dishes done
* unearth the kitchen
* unearth the dining room done
* change sheets on beds
* wash towels
* vacuum upstairs
* think about where on earth we’re going to fit a Christmas tree (hey, it’s already circling in my mind, I like having a plan) might have this figured out…
* go to the gym done
* pay and mail bills in progress
* update calendar done
* plan meals for November done
* do November budget done